According to the Texas Department of Insurance, all drivers on the state's public roads are required to hold adequate and active automobile insurance. Birdsong Insurance helps residents create the perfect coverage for their lifestyle, budgets, and preferences. What can you expect from your automobile insurance?
Types of Coverage
Each insurance contract is unique. However, there are some coverages that all drivers need to fully protect their vehicle and personal belongings.
- Liability coverage pays for repairs to the property and vehicles of others if you're found to be at fault for an accident.
- Collision coverage pays for replacements and repairs related to moving accidents.
- Medical coverage pays for doctors, therapy, and other services for others who are harmed in an accident with your vehicle.
- Comprehensive coverage pays for loss or damage due to theft, vandalism, flood, and other non-collision incidents.
In addition to these basic coverages, our subscribers can choose from a variety of additional coverages that make their lives easier and safer.
- Personal injury protection gives you money for your own medical bills, lost time at work, and other expenses related to a car accident.
- Rental reimbursement coverage pays for your rental car while your primary vehicle is being repaired after a covered event.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage helps you pay your own costs if you're hit by a driver with inadequate insurance.
- Towing and labor coverage provides funds for towing, repairing, and servicing your vehicle while you're on the road.
Talk to our agents to discuss which types of coverages are best for you.
You Might Need Additional Coverage If...
Your automobile policy should be as unique as you are. Talk to our agents about special coverage options for:
- Cars used for ridesharing apps like Uber and Lyft.
- Delivery drivers who use their personal vehicles.
- Travel out of the country.
- Customized and specialty vehicles.
- Company and fleet vehicles.
Use our online rating tool for a free quote or contact our agents at Birdsong Insurance to discuss your customized Texas automobile insurance policy.