A customized life insurance policy from Birdsong Insurance helps Texas residents protect the people that depend on them. Let our agents help you create the perfect safety net for your loved ones.
Types of Life Insurance Policies
Every insurance contract is unique. However, there are two main types of life insurance from which to choose.
- Term life policies are valid for a specified period. Once the coverage period is over, subscribers will need to sign a new contract to continue coverage. Term life policies usually offer lower premiums than other types of coverage. These policies are a good option for families who want to ensure their dependents and children will have enough money to live comfortably in the event of their sudden demise.
- Whole life policies provide similar monetary benefits to term life policies. However, whole life policies last throughout the subscriber's life. During the policy period, whole life policies also accrue a cash value that subscribers can access to help them in emergencies or provide funds for education, business, or other important expenses.
Not sure which type of policy best fits your lifestyle? Talk to our agents for a personalized assessment of your coverage needs.
Do You Really Need Life Insurance?
Regardless of your age, occupation, or current financial standing, life insurance is an important part of your monetary safety net. Here are some things your beneficiaries can do with their payout.
- Pay for a college education.
- Afford a comfortable lifestyle after the loss of a primary income.
- Clear debts like mortgages, car notes, and other liabilities left behind by the subscriber.
- The funds from your life insurance policy will also help your survivors give you the funeral and burial you deserve.
Life insurance policies aren't just for parents. If you're in one of these situations, a life insurance policy is a smart move.
- Business owners who are actively involved in expansions, acquisitions, and other activities that could leave large debts.
- Guardians of adult dependents with mental or physical limitations.
- Spouses without children who want to protect each other financially.
Contact our agents at Birdsong Insurance for more information about life insurance policies in Texas.